Nominating a Scrum Master or sticking post-its on a white board are good first steps of agile practices. But, “Agile is more than post-its.” says Enalean CTO Manuel Vacelet.
High performance agile teams also build on efficient engineering practices: code reviews, continuous integration and regular release delivery.
Today, we are excited to announce Tuleap 9, the new release of the platform for Software Development and Agile Management. Open Source. All-in-one. Tuleap 9 helps software teams create software all-together, as a team.
What’s new in Tuleap 9?
- New Kanban – Easily create, customize and track your workflows with Tuleap Kanban. Visualize your flow, drag’n drop cards, create new cards in columns, track progress with cumulative flow diagrams.
- Refined Scrum – Professional Backlog management. New planning view to easily manage large volume of stories. Organize your backlog, plan releases in a few seconds. Slick design. Improved drag’n drop with multi-selection.
- Production-scale Git – Scale up with git mirrors and tailor your workflow with branch level permissions.
- Improved Subversion support – Create multiple repos for any project. Better integration with Jenkins and an updated UI.
- New Import Tooling– Moving to Tuleap has never been so easy. Full release notes
Agile teams are not just developers, Agile is about teamwork. Practising agile means setting up everyone involved for a successful product delivery.
Tuleap 9 connects the dots stories, tasks, code, reviews, jobs, documents and people, from customers to marketing, R&D, and production
Why choose Tuleap?
You might get a bugzilla + a trello + a subversion … or you can do better. Cut down on endless back-and-forth switches between many project management and development tools. Spend your time building powerful software not copy-pasting issue status or awaiting administrator approval.
Register to webinars
Play with demo projects
Check it out
- How to create Kanban boards-video tuto-
- Kanban use cases-article tuto-
- How to Implement Scrum-article tuto
- Customising your project trackers the way you work-video tuto
Tuleap 9 is designed to be re-designed. This allows individual teams to adapt their workspace to their needs without requiring a global administrator.
Tuleap grows fast
Tuleap 10 will come in a few months.
- Burning parrot -new Tuleap UI-
- Test management and traceability
- Portfolio management
- Scrum at scale
- RHEL7 support
- Distributed Tuleap
Until then, a new update in once a month Follow @TuleapOpenALM
More about Tuleap www.tuleap.org
Tuleap helps development teams to deliver smart software easier, better, faster. Tuleap is an all-in-one solution 100% Libre and Open Source. It speeds up development workflow from task tracking to releases. It empowers teams with fine grained configurable project workspaces and integrates leading tools such as Eclipse, Git, Subversion or Gerrit. Tuleap handles Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban) as well as Waterfall and hybrid processes.