Support mutiple SVN repositories per projects (in the dedicated plugin: svn)
- story #8823 trigger CI jobs on commit
- story #8821 define and enforce immutable tags
- story #8820 set mandatory references & allow commit message update
- story #8815 Manage cross references between svn revisions & the world
- story #8817 Align look & feel with git service
- story #8819 Import from XML into plugin
- story #8633 Customize openid providers
Project import / export
- story #8694 import my mediawiki data
- story #8808 Handle collapsed columns
Artifact Links v2 (Work in progress)
- Users will be able to specialize a link between two artifacts by specifying a nature
- There is a built-in nature “Is Child” (to replace the tracker hierarchy), but site admin will be able to define custom nature, e.g. “Reported In” or “Fixed In”
- Those natures will be importable during a project XML import.
- This feature is available to some projects only, which won’t be able to use the agiledashboard nor the tracker hierarchy, due to code incompatibility. Transition will be done in next releases.
- See story #8808 : show, import and manipulate links
In addition to that, 38 requests were addressed
How to install & test ?
- Try it live on Demo-Tuleap
- Try it locally with the appliance
- NEW! Try it locally with docker image
- Full install Tuleap