Kanban – General Availability
After 6 months of development and intense testing on field, we are proud to announce the immediate availability of Kanban v1. Thanks to all contributors and testers that help us to mature this v1.
In addition to GA (story #7934 – edit and delete a kanban), we added 3 more features:
- story #8089: forbid svn tags modifications (part 2)
- story #8090: migrate a tv5 from one platform to a tv5 on another one (first step)
Replace MD5 hashed password by bcrypt and SHA512 salted passwords.
- story #8059: Store passwords in a secure way
Planning v2 (Lab Mode)
- story #7857: create and edit backlog items in modal
- story #7967: speed up planning v2 load
- story #7859: complete angular modal usage
In addition to that, 18 requests were fixed.
How to install & test